Google

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Weekly Love List

 

Weekly Love List

こんにちは! Oi! Hello! It's a time of week I loooove... Weekly Love List time! \o/ Today I have a lot to share, some come in, sit down, relax with a hot cup of coffee or tea and enjoy. 😀 

1. Our homemade feijoada! Koji taught Ástrid and I about feijoada and she and I decided to make some and it's absolutely DELICIOUS. Everyone who saw the pictures and tried a bowl full agreed. 

Feijoada Brazilian Black Bean Stew

Feijoada is a Brazilian black bean stew, made with lots of pork! We used bacon, linguia, chorizo and pork stew meat. The meat came out soooo tender. I've been having leftovers all day! 

2. These T-shirts and Sweaters from DentzDenim on Etsy! I love wearing my Witchy heart on my sleeve and these are perfect for that. I also love the reading one, because I'm constantly reading something

Fortune Telling Shirt

Basic Witch Shirt

Village Witch Sweatshirt

Salem Apothecary Witch Sweatshirt

I Read Past My Bedtime Shirt

3. Speaking of reading... These Shirts from Out of Print! I've loved The Raven for so many years and The Odyssey is one of the first gifts Ástrid gave me! 

The Raven Shirt
The Odyssey Shirt
4. This kawaii and incredibly soft looking sweater from Harajuku Fashion on Storenvy! It's also available in purple and black, but the pink is just my favorite and I am reminded of Sailor Moon's kawaii bedroom whenever I see the design (even though her blankets were purple, pink and yellow.) 

Kawaii Pink Sweater

5. This very bright Gudetama Face Shirt from ARTBOX! Ahhhh, it's so kawaii. I love Gudetama. I love everything eggy and I, too, am lazy. 

Gudetama Face Shirt

6. Finally, for clothes, these two beautiful coats! The first one is one Ástrid found me, it's the Women's Long Sleeve Fur Coat Dress Vintage Gothic Lolita Bowknot Dress (it's a coat dress) from Walmart and the other is the Marianne Coat from Angelic Pretty!  

Women's Long Sleeve Fur Coat Dress Vintage Gothic Lolita Bowknot Dress

Marianne Coat Angelic Pretty


7. Alice's kawaii Floofy Bat Plushie! Soooo kawaii and even apple butter scented! I want one so badly! 

Floofy Bat Plushie

8. Little Lovelies: Ástrid, Koji and our babies forever and ever ♥ Grace Eve's Mushroom pendants (Mushroom + crystal?! I LOVE IT!) ♥ Preparing to make Cuca de Banana and Pao de Queijo ♥ everything pumpkin related ♥ Halloween nails ♥ being inspired by Lizzie for gyaru fashion (more on that soon!) ♥ and much more. 

Want to read more? Consider visiting some of my favorite bloggers, like Michelle, (another fabulous) Michelle, Cate, Vanessa, Natalee, Jordanne, Sarah, Eleanor, Marissa, Angela Louise and Lizzie linked above! You'll definitely find something enjoyable by all of them!

What are you loving this week? Share in my comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment