Google

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Brand New Brand and Blog Goals!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Angela Kawada
こんにちは! Oi! Hello! I mentioned in my last post that I was switching over to a new name, new socials, etc. so I'm posting here to let everyone know that my new address is angelakawada.blogspot.com! I'm also updating all of my socials, Bloglovin', my e-mail and more. Come see my new design! It's still a work in progress butttt I LOVE IT. 😀

If there's anything you'd like to see, let me know! 

As for my goals, I'm keeping them simple and achievable! They are...

🌸 Reach 10 followers on Bloglovin' this month (November 2020)
🌸 Grab Jordanne's "The Bloggers Planner" from her blog
🌸 Post more often (I've fallen behind because of designing!)
🌸 Decide on a monthly subscription box to review... I've found MANY I want to try and am having a hard time deciding which one to get! I'd love if you told me your favorites!
🌸 Participate in more Twitter blog parties
🌸 Read Bloglovin' every day so I don't fall behind on my favorite bloggers' posts
🌸 Take more pictures for my Instagram 

Do you have any blog goals for this month? I'd love to hear them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment