Google

Sunday, May 2, 2021

May Goals

 Kawada cherry blossom May 1st

It's a brand new month and it's starting out wonderfully. Well, minus a panic attack. I made my bullet journal May calendar spread and my May habit trackers last night, wished รstrid and Koji a happy May at midnight, wished my co-workers a happy May at the start of my shift and went outside to take pretty pictures of flowers this afternoon. Flores, in Portuguรชs!

I love making little goal lists, so I thought I'd do one for May. I'm curious about something, what kind of blog layouts do you prefer to see? Pictures that are solo for easy pinning or group pictures that are a layout as if they're in a magazine? I love both, so I'm torn on which to do for my blog. Give me your thoughts!

Here are my goals... 

๐ŸŒธ Blog a LOT more! I miss blogging so much. So, how do I fix that? Blog more, of course! I took my bullet journal and just started writing down post inspiration and SO much came to me. 

๐ŸŒธ Do more light exercise! I say light because my ankle is still swollen, but my Doctor even told me to try working for about an hour, so I can finally get exercise in again. I'm putting together my fitness wishlist, so expect that soon!

๐ŸŒธ Participate in Mermay! My drawing isn't anything special, but I feel like I can do so much more after watching Koji draw. Of course, he's a professional artist and he does make drawing look SO easy, but still! The fact is, whether my skill is good or bad, I love being creative and that's what counts!

๐ŸŒธ Clean... a LOT! Okay, so this is often on my goal list. I'm messy, okay? I also have ADHD and have an incredibly hard time getting started cleaning, focusing on cleaning and finishing this and pretty much anything else. Mix that with OCD and cleaning is hard

๐ŸŒธ Take better care of my skin! I have rosacea and right now it's manageable, but there's times when I get a flare up and I really struggle. So, this month, I want to take the best care of my skin that I can!

๐ŸŒธ Be more spiritual! I haven't connected very well with my spiritual side lately, until recently when I found a new matron Goddess, who I'll definitely talk about here soon! But I want to do that and so much more. I want to read my tarot, write in my grimoire, have รstrid do a pendulum reading on me and so much more.

๐ŸŒธ And as always, be the best wife, mommy and friend that I can be and help my little family be happy and healthy! They are truly my everything! 

Alright friends, tell me, what are your May goals?! I can't wait to hear them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment