Google

Thursday, September 24, 2020

32 Before 32 List

おはよう! Bom dia! Good morning! Today I am sharing my 32 Before 32 List. 32 goals to accomplish before I turn 32. I hope I accomplish ALL OF THEM, though the 1st is the most important. 😊

 Be the best wife and mom that I can be and keep my little family happy and healthy
☐ A secret goal
 Another secret goal
 Get my visa and passport 
☐ Start seeing a therapist
 Start making amurguri 
☐ Adopt a succulent (and KEEP IT ALIVE)
☐ Clear up my rosacea as much as possible
☐ Hit my goal weight
☐ Exercise more and more
☐ Buy some American Eagle skinny kick jeans (they're the best I've ever worn)
 Be able to hold a conversation in Portuguese
 Drink less soda
☐ Hit 810 on The Elder Scrolls Online
 Blog more
 Buy more sexy clothes
☐ Start an art journal
 Collect all of The Sims 4 
 Start streaming
☐ Learn how to make pretty Enjin character profile posts
 Collect more crystals
☐ Win a strategy game, haha
 Try making 3D art
☐ Find a job I CAN do and ENJOY doing
 Get a hot new haircut
 Buy a really nice vape
 Try Brazilian food
 Learn how to cook some yummy dishes and bake some delicious sweets
 Clean EVERYTHING I can and keep a cleaning schedule
☐ WORK REALLY HARD ON MY ART
 Get on the right medication
 Play D&D

What do you think of my list? Do you keep a [number] before [age] goal list? Share all the details! 

No comments:

Post a Comment