Google

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Hello Autumn!

 


"Listen! The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves, we have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!"

こんにちは秋! Oi Outono! Hello Autumn! This is my favorite time of year. 🍂 It's time for warm, comfy clothes... 

My favorite Autumn hoodie

I absolutely had to have this pink corduroy hoodie

Food and drink that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside...

Quentão de vinho

I plan on making some quentão de vinho per Koji's recommendation! He wants this every weekend. 

Planning for Halloween and Samhain... 

Halloween and Samhain 2020

They're my favorite holiday and sabbat after personal holidays like birthdays and anniversaries! 

And so much more like going to the corn maze, pumpkin carving, enjoying the brisk Autumn air filled with magick, watching scary movies and listening to our favorite Witchy music

How do you celebrate Autumn? Tell me in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment