Google

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Weekly Love List

Sukeban AK Weekly Love List

こんにちは! Oi! Hello! It's time for my first Weekly Love List. I even made a fancy new banner for these posts. 😁 What do you think?

I'm enjoying a cup of cinnamon dolce coffee while I write this, while Koji is playing Mount & Blade II (which I also want) and Ástrid is listening to musicals; all of our babies are either napping or just lounging around relaxed. It's a peaceful Saturday. ❤️

Here's what I'm loving... 

1. Lucile's Kitchen on Etsy! The piece that originally caught my eye was the Fall illustration from this beautiful 4 Seasons wall art set. I love illustrated food so much and Lucile's Kitchen has soooo much art to choose from. I've been getting ready to make a lot of Brazilian food lately, so I looked up Brazil on Lucile's Kitchen and found this delicious looking Feijoada recipe print. Japanese food is some of my favorite food, and I love Miso and Ramen, so these prints are a must have too. What is your favorite food?    

4 Seasons wall art set

Fall food illustration

Brazilian Feijoada recipe print

Miso recipe print
Ramen recipe print
2. Kness' kawaii ceramic animals! I absolutely adore the White Bunny Sitting one, but they're all so kawaii. I wonder if Kness will ever make a ratty?! I love rats so much.

White Bunny Sitting by Kness

3. It's sold out right now but this Pusheen Character Purse! I am a big fan of everything Pusheen related and I really need a new purse, so this is perfect! 

Pusheen Character Purse

4. Michelle Dao Art on Etsy! I'm finally starting my bullet journal, so I need a lot of STICKERS and while looking for Sailor Moon stickers (because Sailor Moon is wonderful) I came across Michelle Dao Art and ahhhh, so many kawaii stickers to choose from. From Sailor Moon to Japanese food to Fall stickers to so much more!

Sailor Moon stickers

Japanese food stickers

Fall sticker sheet

5. Yummy Gudetama Peach Gummies Lip Balm! Gudetama is so kawaii and I love lip balm and will need lots, especially in Autumn and Winter and especialllly when I start my Accutane. Plus, peach gummies are so delicious! 


Gudetama Peach Gummies Lip Balm


6. Little Lovelies! Ástrid, Koji and our babiesPumpkin Macaroni & Cheese (this sounds DELICIOUS to me... What do you think?!) ♥ Eevee-themed coffee ♥ planning on watching our first scary movie of the season, 0.0MHz ♥ burning incense ♥ finding new subscription boxes ♥ finding new bloggers ♥ and so much more!

What are you loving this week, friends? 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment