Google

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Welcome, December!

 A picture of bokeh snow falling

Welcome, December! It's one of the most magickal times of the year. ❄ It's time for cozy coats, peppermint hot chocolate, the Yule tree going up and spending warm, happy holidays with your family and or friends! 

I haven't been feeling very good lately. 😕 I've been very disassociated and my executive dysfunction has been worse than ever. I've really been struggling. So! I hope this new month will help me pull myself together.

I have a few little goals for this month and they are...

Angela Kawada's December Goal List

So... Goodbye, November and Welcome, December! May this month bring love, good health, good luck and joy to everyone. 😁 

Do you have any December goals? Do you like December? Do you celebrate a holiday this month? Tell me EVERYTHING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment