Google

Friday, January 8, 2021

Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ‰ Welcome, 2021!

2021 Pusheen Planner

ใ‚ใ‘ใพใ—ใฆใŠใ‚ใงใจใ†! Feliz Ano Novo! Happy New Year! How has everyone's 2021 been so far?! I've been quite pleased with ours. I ordered this kawaii Pusheen planner to help me keep track of everything in 2021 (and am also starting a new bullet journal!) I also bought a new vape and some delicious vape juice (fruity flavors with mint are my favorite.) 

On New Year's Eve, รstrid, Koji and I played a fun game (Northgard), talked about our 2021 goals, ate good food and kissed when the clock struck midnight. ๐Ÿฅฐ

On New Year's Day we had some yummy bacon cheeseburgers, which I was craving, and yesterday we ordered some bรกnh mรฌ and boba. Mmmm. ๐Ÿคค So food wise, it's been a delicious 2021 so far. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh! I've also cut my hair. Well, รstrid cut my hair! It's now about shoulder length. Her and Koji are both great at cutting hair, me... Not so much. ๐Ÿ˜…

I have shoulder length hair now!

I want to talk a bit about my 2021 goals before wrapping up this post! They are...

Be the best wife and Mommy that I can be and help my little family be as happy and healthy as possible
Secret goal! OoOo
Be able to hold a conversation in Portuguese
Lose weight and get fitter
Blog more often
Grow my social media communities 
Perfect my gyaru style
Clean and Organize and keep everything cleaned and organized
Be more dedicated to my religion and spirituality

Those are my goals so far. I might add more, we'll see! So far I've been using Habitica and Fabulous to help me keep on top of habits and daily to-do's and I'm seeing my Doctor soon to figure out a possible new medication for me, as I've been reallyyyy unmotivated and overwhelmed, due to my ADHD and OCD. Wheeee! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm just trying to treat myself well and give myself the space to b r e a t h e and know that I will get everything done. 

Here's to a fabulous New Year! ๐Ÿฅ‚
What are your goals for 2021? 

No comments:

Post a Comment