Google

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Rest in Peace, Mya, we love you


Our precious eight-legged daughter passed away on the 10th. She was a very good little (big!) spooder. She was skittish of everything, though she kind of let me pet her with a paintbrush from time to time. We were just about to move her into her new house when we found she had an accident while we were asleep. By the time we woke up, she had already passed on. I am grieving extra hard because of that, she was so young, only about five. 

I really hope her life with us was a good one. I hope she was happy and healthy, she seemed to be! I hope that wherever she is now, she feels all of the love that Koji, รstrid and I have for her and I hope that she is happy and healthy and enjoying herself.

I wish I could bring her back. I was doing better mentally and this has completely ruined me again and I don't know what to do. Some people see spiders and other insect pets as less than other pets... But not us. She was and will forever be our daughter.

I love you, Mya. I will forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment