Google

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Catching Up

A picture of a rainy window, flowers and a white mug

こんにちは! Oi! Hello! How are all of you? I've been... Bad. There have been WONDERFUL moments so far this year, like Ástrid, Koji and my anniversary and Koji's birthday. But we've also had Mya pass on, which severely triggered my insomnia and anxiety... and anxiety about the insomnia and now I need a job for some extra money. Which is huge, because... Since this blog was remade, most people probably don't know, but I'm disabled. So I get disability money and also have insurance which covers my very expensive medication. ONE prescription is over $1,000. It's also the most important, woo. So I need to do something that will give us extra money, but not too much extra so that I don't lose my benefits. @.@ 

Koji and I have wanted to start streaming, both separate and together, so that's one thing we can do both for fun and as a business. I have my blog, which I'll dedicate more time to. I'm searching for a work from home job, too, maybe something that's just part-time.

If you'd like to help us in the meantime, I have a Ko-fi here! Whether it's just as a way of helping us, payment for a tarot card reading (NOT needed but very gladly received) or $10 for an ad spot on my blog, anything would help.

If you're interested in a tarot reading, send me an e-mail: kawadaangelam@gmail.com or tweet me on Twitter @kawadaangela and let's talk! Same if you'd like an ad spot. They're 350 x 350 and go on my sidebar. 😁 They come with some extra stuff too, like a blog interview and me sharing your posts on social media!

I'll be blogging much more often now. It's even written down in my Pusheen planner! よし!

No comments:

Post a Comment