Google

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Koji's New Art Twitter!

HI EVERYONE! I am SO excited. Koji started his first art Twitter and has started taking commissions again! I'm so proud of him. This isn't his first time doing commissions but he's only drawn as a hobby for a while. I am hoping so hard that people will welcome him, support him and commission him. ๐Ÿ˜Š We're working on something really big, so I'm looking hard for a job and he's doing this and รstrid is thinking of starting a leatherworking business! WOOT! Anyway, let me share some of Koji's artwork! If you're interested in commissioning him, e-mail him: lordcroweKK@gmail.com or message him on Twitter. He does game characters, real life people, DnD characters and so much more!

Kael'eth Sindari elf of the Valinor Academy college on Isle of Siptah

Vaella Elwynn Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah

Cynn Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah

DnD D&D character portrait commissions

Samurai drawn by Koji

Kael'eth Sindari detail close up

Age of Wushu art commission

I wanted to include some WIPs to show off what he's working on right now! Eeee, I'm so excited. This is the start of something wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment