Google

Sunday, February 28, 2021

A Very Busy Month


A black and red teapot for my February post

Hello, my friends, it's been a while! This month brought a BIG new change... I started my new job! It's telemarketing, which isn't my favorite thing in the world (I thought I'd be doing marketing not telemarketing.) It's work from home though, so I don't have to leave Koji, รstrid and the babies behind every morning. ♡ My goals are still being either a community manager for an MMO, a social media manager for an awesome company or a chat support agent. I don't really want to receive or make calls, to be honest. I also would love to be a streamer and professional blogger. I even made Everything So Kawaii, a blog about... Well... Everything So Kawaii! I hope you'll read. It's just starting, so it's going a little slow but I have SO much inspiration for what to write.

I'm also going to make a Kawaii Discord Community, which I'll link here as well once it's made.

So, why am I working now, you might ask? Welllll... Koji, รstrid and I want to move to Massachusetts and we want a house instead of an apartment! So OBVIOUSLY that's... A lot of money that we need. But, we need the room for ourselves and all of our babies. The babies being the main reason. Especially considering I really really want a doggo and Koji promised me one when we get a house. ๐Ÿ˜

Also I have kind of a second job, which is being an Admin for our Conan server and Discord server. SO much goes into that and it's so rewarding. If being my Admin-y self could be my day job, I'd be one happy gamer girl.

I think that's all that's been going on, for the most part! Catch me up on what's going on in YOUR life! Let's talk! 


No comments:

Post a Comment