Google

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Today

 

Today equals Possibilities

こんにちは, oi and hello! Today is, so far, an absolutely lovely day... For the most part. Our stimulus came in and I'm using that for self-care and self-love, along with a few little gifts here and there and hopefully fixing my Switch. My poor Nintendo Switch died on me, RIGHT after I started working on my island. sigh I was so excited to see my bamboo grow and now it's a gamble, because my Animal Crossing island is saved on the Switch itself and not a card. :| Wish me luck!

And well, the other downside is our card is locked for fraud. Nothing even happened, but I guess the bank panicked because we were doing a lot of shopping and now everything is being reversed. ;.; I called them, was on hold for an hour, fixed the situation only to find out... It's not fixed yet. Ahhhh! 

But enough about that.

Let me talk more about this self-care and self-love journey I am on. I was browsing Etsy and came across Blessing Manifesting by Dominee. Now, Dominee doesn't even know me, so I'm not being paid to write this or anything like that. I'd love if she knew I existed, because even a few pages in and I am loving her rainbow aesthetic with bold colors and her writing style. But anyway! I may... have spent about $50 in her store. 

Magical Housekeeping and Decluttering

Here's what I bought! Magical Housekeeping & Decluttering because I reallyyyy have to do this and I feel so refreshed when we have a wonderful clean house! Self-Care Planner Witch Version, because I miss my Witchy self. I used to be so in-tune with myself. Self-care is also so very important. Self-Love Workbook because, just like self-care, self-love is deeply important and something I don't really struggle with but I do find it hard to find the time to "focus on it" and that's gotta stop! To be honest, a lot probably has to do with my ADHD. >.< But this will help me! Journey Through Journaling is next because I am finally keeping a bullet journal! I won't lie, it's very bare, haha. But I'm doing well and feel really inspired by Dominee's book. I just started reading and so far am just so impressed. I can't wait to read more and follow her prompts! 

Next we have Itty Bitty Hygge Workbook! I got this because I LOVE hygge and it's something that while I don't really need to "learn" more about, I love reading about and watching videos about. I find that, itself, hygge. So, I also got Body Love Gym Week One! I've been realllly inspired to exercise and eat better, but am still struggling with DOING that. This will help! If I manage to do week one, I'll get the rest of the weeks! I've been finding a lot of fitness and healthy living YouTubers, most if not all of them very down to Earth and treating their audience like friends. I love those kinds of bloggers and vloggers most. As for the last two, I got two add-ons for the Self-Love Workbook! Fitness and Blogging! I dearly miss my blog, but I've been having a hard time coming up with ideas and Dominee helps with that - a lot. I also want to keep track of my stats more! 

All of Dominee's workbooks and more are soooo affordable, most being between $5-$10 and you get them as PDFs, so for certain stuff or everything you can print and work on, put them in your journal or read them on your computer and get inspired. I'm actually buying a printer (...once the card is taken care of) so I can do so! I'm so excited!

Finally for this post... I GOT A JOB! I got an AMAZING work from home job for a huge gaming company. I don't need to be on the phones, either! It's something I can be proud of and do for long-term. It's a contract position, so if it's not long-term, it's at least my foot in the door for working for more gaming companies which is what I've wanted since 2004. Woo! Go me!

Thank you for reading friends! Tell me how you're doing! ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment