Google

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Aochan and a Gal Redesign



Hiiii! I gave my blog a gal redesign. o(〃^▽^〃)o I wanted something with a wild print, because I love them in gyaru and so I asked Astrid and Koji which wild animal I reminded them of. Koji wasn't sure and Astrid said a Wildebeest...


While I love ALL animals, I wanted something more... bold. That's when I thought of SNOW LEOPARD and when I Googled that for backgrounds, I came across PINK snow leopard print. Perfect! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

I WANTED to add a pink snow leopard background to my blog, but Blogger had an update that trashed that idea. So I made a header instead!

Outside of that and my picture (and updating my age and that I'm blogging about gal), I didn't change anything. This blog will forever be my little spot to talk about everything, but I really really want to focus a lot on gyaru because it's very special to me. 

Speaking of gyaru, I was watching a Black Diamond music video and came across a gal who I HAD to know more about, so I asked in the gal Discord and was told she was Aochan. I love her style! Especially her tan, which to me is the perfect tan strength for me and her hair, which is either very very light blonde or white. I love the color and style. My body goals are Hitomi Tanaka and my skin and hair goals are Aochan.

This is Hitomi... I have big boobs and they're like my signature body part. I love them so much, even though I used to be EXTREMELY insecure and hated them. I went through the stage of being a pre-teen / early teen and wanting them to grow... Then I thought they grew too much and I became embarrassed and than as an adult, Astrid and Koji helped me appreciate them and see them as beautiful and sexy parts of me. More than you needed to know about my boobs, but moving on... All boobs are beautiful! 


So I appreciate her body shape a lot and she has my ideal tummy. I need to exercise more! I'd love to exercise in the gym, but I just don't feel comfortable with that, so I need to start at home and just be dedicated. 


So, Aochan! Let me share some pictures of her that are tan (and in the non-tan pictures, it's great because I am very naturally pale) and hair inspo to me.

AochanP

Black Diamond Aochan










SO PRETTY. SO GOALS. I hope these inspired you too!

I need to go to bed now... I need to be up in 4 hours. ⊙△⊙ Goodnight, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment