Google

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

My Poor Back and Distracting Myself With Pretty Nails



I got a message from my Doctor today and am sad. I had an x-ray done of my back because I've been in HORRIBLE pain whenever I stand for even like 5 min without walking and when walking, only a little longer. I have degenerative disease. (´;︵;`) My spine tissue is basically like... wearing down? and it's getting worse. I have physical therapy scheduled for the 28th and am nervous. I hate being gone for a long time (okay so it's only 30-60 min but still) and I have a feeling I'll be in a lot of pain while going through PT. My Doctor said if that doesn't work, to talk to him. I looked up other treatments and they consist of pain medication and even surgery. ((*`゚д゚)ゞ


I want to talk about something fun and get my mind off of this, so let's talk about nails! Nails are a huge part of gyaru. Whether you have them on the short side or much much longer, nails are to be bold and fabulous! Here're some of my favorites that I've come across on the web!

Starting with some Halloween inspo, we have Lizzie's nails! Bonus points for witchy Pusheen! I love Pusheen, she is so much like our little Mimi! 

Halloween Gyaru Nails

We also have THESE Halloween nails from Aya1gou. They're so long! My nails are in bad condition and I need to fix 'em before I can wear nails again. I miss them so much! Hopefully I can do so before Halloween!

Galloween Nails

These Hime Gyaru Nails are so pretty and sweet! Roses are my favorite flower, so I adore all of the little rose details!

Hime Gyaru Nails

Sailor Moooon nails! Sailor Moon is in my top five favorite manga and anime, so of course I had to include these!

Sailor Moon Gyaru Nails

These nails actually make me think of something Georgie would wear! They're so Summery!

Nails that make me think of Georgie Piyo Summer Gyaru

Pinky Zebra gyaru nails?! I want them soooo badly!

Pink Zebra Gyaru Nails

Georgie posted these PINK! LEOPARD! (even better than pink zebra!) nails and I love them!

Georgie Piyo Nails Pink Leopard

Next up, we have these fierce af nails. I love love love love the little hoop accents.

Gyaru Nails

These pink and black nails have the best design and accents, love 'em!

Pink and Blue Gyaru Nails

Okay, now here is a REALLY fierce af nail design! These rokku nails make me drool. I want them when I do rokku fits so badly.

Rokku Gyaru Nails

Last but certainly not least... A nickname of mine from Koji is Cow. Now, I know that sounds bad but I promise I LOVE IT and it's very special to me. (*≧▽≦)ノシ)) I like everything with cow print and or milk aesthetic, especially strawberry milk, and even our sister drew me as a cow girl! So, when I saw THESE, I loved them instantly! I WILL help bring cow print into gyaru. (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

Cow Gyaru Nails

As usual, this wasn't a one style type post. I just love SO many! I hope you enjoyed and I'm feeling better now. ^_^ I have lots of support from Koji and Astrid and Koji made me laugh a lot tonight. (♥ω♥*)

I hope you all have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment