Google

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Autumn Gal Inspo

 

Isn't this gal in her comfy bed, reading a good book, with green and red colors just look so Autumn-y? Cozy and warm, as the nights grow cooler. I love this time of  year! Because Autumn is my favorite season and I just love gathering inspiration, I decided to put together a little inspo board. There's some stuff that's gyaru and some that's not never mind it's all gyaru! I hope whoever is reading this will enjoy!

Autumn Gyaru Inspo

From L-R in order: Leopard cardigan • Kogal • Sweater and Skirt • Lizzie's sweater, skirt and adorable boots combo • Plaid, white, black and boots • Lizzie's leopard and jeans combo • Autumn AmekajiSweater and Shorts... Rokku? I think?! I love Rokku!


Zebra Autumn PrintPink, white and black • Black off the shoulder slouchy sweater • Adorable himekaji hoodie • Fuwafuwa Autumn outfit • The BEST Barbie sweater EVER!

Gyaru Goals
GOALS! 

Lizzie Bee Sweet Himekaji
Also GOALS! More Lizzie because she's an icon!


No comments:

Post a Comment