Google

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

PT Tomorrow


I just finished taking my shower, as I can't take one in the morning because of work. I work up until I have to go in for my first physical therapy appointment. o(・´ะด・`o)))ไธ‰(((o´・ะด`・)o

I hope it's not going to be painful or invasive. Is that the right word? It's when you have to be touched and moved around. (>.<)

Oh, but speaking of my shower, I went with a whole rose theme this month. Rose Hips shampoo and conditioner and Rose and Pink Sugar shower gel! I smell really good! (^_^)

I made a new gal friend from the gal Discord, her name is Lexi and she's making a blog! I'll be sure to share her link once she's done! (ใƒŽ^∇^)

I'm almost finished with my last shift for the day. I spent today with Astrid, Koji and our babies of course! plus making phone calls (ew), playing Conan, working a few shifts and talking to Lexi. I've also been reading Discord a lot. I'm so thankful for Discord, it's such a great communication tool, especially if you're a big community person!

Well, that's all for now. Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment