Google

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Grumpy Mood


I'm in a really grumpy mood and I don't know why. (╬ Ò ‸ Ó) Do you ever get like that? What do you do to fix your mood? I might journal, but trying to get my journal to look perfect often pisses me off! I watch so many AMAZING journalists and their bullet journals look so so so so amazing... Than I try and it's just like... Baaaad. ;.; 

*Grumpy Grump Grump*

I also can't go get coffee 'cause someone is working on the stairs! I have one last Mountain Dew as well. *flail* I should drink sugar free Mountain Dew but I hate "fake" sugar, except Splenda and no soda has Splenda. >:( I'm pretty sure it's all Stevia. 

Well, on a good note, I did find the perfect tea for Koji. ^_^ It's a relaxation tea, which I've been wanting to find for him for a while. There's also lemongrass, which is a favorite tea ingredient of mine! Plus passion fruit, a favorite of his! I'm so so so so happy and the tea arrived early this morning! o((*^▽^*))o 

I love buying him and Astrid little gifts. I know that I don't need to, but a love language of mine is giving. I really enjoy finding the perfect gifts, especially when they're small but meaningful. Koji's into comfy cozy stuff and I bought him the PERFECT wool socks and he's been wearing and loving them, so I am a happy wife! They're in that, um... "Nordic" print? Is that the word? I don't know, but they look handsome and cozy too. o((*^▽^*))o

I'm already feeling better by just writing this little post. I think getting my grumpiness out helped, mhm! 

I'll be reading blog posts soon and catching up with some of my favorite gals. If you have a gal blog, or any blog, and we're not connected yet - share your link! Let's be friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment