Google

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Hello! Friendly Help and Eye Make Inspo!


Hello! I just woke up and I can't even get coffee because someone is working on the stairs. (;¬_¬) Also, I wish I could take OOTD pictures, but I have no outfits and no good mirror. 😒 I made a new friend named India, who is living where I am!!!! and she said she often will buy from Japan and that I can do my order with her. Outfits?! Outfits!

Speaking of friends... A little something that's been keeping me away from blogging. Okay, a big something. My friend who was like my sister... who WAS my sister... and I drifted apart. She found new people and left my partners and I for them. She did a lot more than that to drive me away, but being ignored by someone you love and treated like you're nothing is hard. I'll make new friends. They can't replace her and I wouldn't want them to, each person is their own individual selves and I love that. The hard thing for me, is finding friends who aren't teenagers. I don't go looking for teenagers, don't misunderstand me! I mean... I'm 32, but my hobbies are anime and manga, gaming, Japanese fashion and just being silly. I love being silly.

And most of all... I won't go into detail, but kink. Some lifestyles are a huge part of my life and I love them dearly, so having an actual close friends means they need to accept all of me. Who I am. They don't have to be the same way or anything, though that's a plus, but they need to understand and accept me. I will never change and I love who I am.

Also, I have two best friends who are Astrid and Koji. They're so much more than that, my lovers, my partners in all I do. But they will forever be my best friends too. 

Now! What this post is REALLY about (omg, I type so much...) I was on the gal Discord and made a new friend named Abby! He's super nice and is helping me with some makeup products I should get for gyaru. I am a disaster and have been doing everything wrong, which I now know. (。•́︿•̀。)

Here's a bit of what I'm getting from the store! I needed something that didn't cost a lot of money, mainly because while good makeup can be pricey, I don't want to spend a lot on something that doesn't work... Which is normally everything I buy. 😓

Okay, so uh... I don't use primer. I never have. I have rosacea and wondered why makeup affected my skin so badly... Abby told me that this will HELP my skin, not make my redness worse! So yay! It's the e.l.f. Hydrating Face Primer.

So the primer is ON. What next?
This e.l.f. Metallic Flare Highlighter! My BIGGEST issue, outside of my droop, is my nose strip and whatever the little shimmery white line that's under your liner is. I'm new, okay?!

Abby said this should help, after I showed him pictures of my skin tone and how I look with foundation on. Plus, it's e.l.f., so good brand and cheap enough to experiment! I don't care how much my makeup is, $3 or $100. What I like is what I like and therefore, it's good enough.

Not everyone I know is gal and even those who are might get some new inspiration! I worry, because I feel like most gals have seen this inspo a lot and I'm just reposting new stuff... But there's lots of new gals, so hopefully this will help them!







I don't know how "great" these are on the gal rating, haha, but I picked what I liked and want to do myself... Though, I do want more highlighter under my eye, personally. IF that would look good, of course!

Also, I want a pierced tongue but I am a huge chicken...

Anyway! Two blog posts for more inspo, including one that goes over eye make for different substyles! They are by Bunny Crafty Dream Blog and Hello Lizzie Bee!

Lizzie's post is great because I don't wear contacts. They terrific me! So I MUST make my eye make POP. 

Anyway, that's all. I have all morning off until noon when I work, so since I can't go get coffee, I'll probably play some League, hehe. Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment