Google

Monday, September 13, 2021

Astrid's Birthday Interview!

 


Our gorgeous wife Astrid celebrated her birthday on September 10th! To celebrate, I interviewed her for my blog~ Enjoy!

1. What is your favorite sweet treat? I don't have one. I don't honestly like sweets that much, it's once in a blue moon. But I guess... Snickers.


2. What is your favorite animal? Fox, duh! (Angie's note: I knew she'd say this! She is a HUGE fan of foxes, from our super soft giant Miso fox to Save a Fox Rescue to her fox mug and more!)

Queen DixieDo
Queen DixieDo! See her and her fox, cat, mink, squirrel and more family here!

3. Tell us a special memory of yours: Meeting Angie. Waiting for her at the airport, on the phone with her, and then I saw her come down the escalator. (Angie's note: Astrid and I met in 2003 and dated long distance until I came to Utah in 2007!)

Long distance relationships

4. What's a bit of advice that you think everyone could use: Just relax, try to be happy. The day will be fine. You'll be fine! Chill out and be calm, relaxed, and if you can-Happy! (Angie's note: Astrid is a comfy, happy place. I love how warm and comforting she is. *snuggle's her*)


5. What is your current favorite fashion style? Gothic Lolita, if I could pull it off I'd wear it all the time! (Angie's note: WOMAN! YOU CAN PULL IT OFF! I WILL SLAP YOU!)

Gothic Lolita

6. What do you want to be for Halloween? Pirate! Arrrrr! (Angie's note: Wait... What?! How did I not know this?! Have you already found your costume?! Also... I'll plunder your booty, heh heh heh heh.)

Anime Pirate Girl

7. Do you want coffee? Always! (Angie's note: I'll go make you some! ^_^)

So, that's the interview! Give Astrid a warm welcome and a happy birthday! She is Koji and my precious treasure and we love her so much. #^_^#


No comments:

Post a Comment