Google

Thursday, September 9, 2021

THE Shirt and A New Game

 

I found THE shirt... YES! THE. SHIRT. I am so excited and I cannot believe I found this shirt which was clearly made for me

What's Up CoCoLuLu TS

When I saw this CoCoLuLu TS I almost cried! I have a lot of personalities? traits? moods? (I don't know the word) which make up who I am. Sexy is a verrrry TOP one and so I leaned more towards agejo when I first found gyaru and I LOVE agejo but something that fits my love of being comfy, casual, hyper and COLORFUL is amekaji! 

When I first started browsing Google for amekaji fits, I came across this picture... 

Finding my amekaji shirt

And I was like, that is ME in fit form. But, like a lot of clothing I see randomly, it's not something I could ever actually buy... Or so I thought. Until yesterday, when I was browsing CoCoLuLu (and I didn't even know this TS was from them) and SAW IT!!!! RIGHT THERE!!!! FOR ME!!!!

I cannot wait to wear this shirt. 😸

Oh yeah, I'm feeling better, can you tell? My thiothixene and modafinil arrived yesterday and I feel so much more like myself again. I was completely out of them and was NOT doing well. I also just had a big glass of iced coffee... 

Now, my game is done installing! For those who don't know, I am hoping SO hard that by this time next year I'll be living in Brazil. Because of that, I am doing the very important thing of learning Portuguese. I found that a game I've heard of, Perfect World, has a Brazilian server. I actually found that out by joining their Discord without knowing and seeing a bunch of words I didn't understand - but also some that I did, which FELT GREAT.

So I'll be rolling a charrie on there and learning Portuguese as I play. 

How are you? I hope everyone is doing well! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment