Google

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

New Project!

 

A kitty peeking in

This is a short little post! I have really been loving daily status type posts, like little diary entries. Georgie does them a lot and they feel like little letters from a friend! I really love her style of blogging. 😄

I don't have AWESOME gyaru pics to share yet or personal pics to share at all, because I've been slacking... But I will eventually! 💪

I woke up feeling horrible today. Very cold, nauseous, body jolts and even my skin hurt. I'm doing much better now, however my physical anxiety has turned into job anxiety because I start my 2nd project today and I have had ZERO training! 😐

I had orientation which was great, but an hour of orientation does not prepare me. I love this company, though, so I'll do my best! I wish I could say what I do, but I'm under NDA. All I can say is that I work from home and handle tickets for a game I love!

Oh! I also started using Facebook again. I stopped using Facebook when I stopped having friends... It's hard to make friends in your 30s. But also because of all the political drama. However, some of my favorite gals are on there and even a FABULOUS gal group. (For those who don't know, gal is a gyaru term!) So, there I am. I'm hoping I'll make some friends, be inspired, promote my blog and just chill there and enjoy my time. 😌

I'm gonna go blog read before work! Take care and until next time! 👋

Loving: Astrid, Koji and the pets Listening to: Lots of bullet journal vids of people preparing for September Feeling: Slightly less sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment